Atom Lasers stock and sell the Nedo Tubus Pipe Laser. This pipe laser is extremely robust and very compact making it ideal for professionals.
The Tubus is designed to fit in the most demanding of pipe laying construction jobs. The Tubus Pipe Lasers is short at 300mm and with a small diameter of only 140mm to fit into tight bends with a high powered diode to provide long range visibility.
Uncompromising quality for professionals, reliable and rugged for tough construction jobs. Thanks to its compact dimensions, in particular its short length, the Tubus can even be used in tight pipe bends. The High-Power laser diode provides a long range and ensures clear beam visibility at all times.
- Extremely robust pipe laser
- Water-proof to IP 68
- Compact dimensions for use in tight pipe bends
- Red High-Power laser diode for very good beam visibility
- Direct grade entry: -10% to +40%
- Perfect visualization of operation mode: GREEN display for rising gradients, RED display for falling gradients
- Align-Function to raise the laser beam out of the trench for easy line setup
- Motorized transverse adjustment and automatic centre of range return
- Remote control for easy and convenient handling
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries for long operating life and quick charging
- Including a set of 4 feet for easy adjustment to different pipe diameters
Contact us today with any requirements you may have. We look forward to giving you the best service possible.